Need Some Help From A Texas Member!! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old February 18th, 2007, 12:13 PM
mountainviewrover
MARK LECLAIR
95 Range Rover Classic

Registry
Need Some Help From A Texas Member!!

I Have A Safari RACK In Ferris Texas And Need Someone's Help To Grab It For Me. My Shipper Tried To Get It But The Guy Has A Dog And They Won't Go Back Until The Dog Is Tied Up. The Guy I Bought It From Says It Harmless. I Think He's Just Wants To Keep My Money And Hope I Forget About It. Can Anyone Help Me Out And Pick It Up? I Can Arrange Pick Up But At His Location Probably Not. Can Any One Lend A Hand?? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 19th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Trigger
Tony Fannin
'94 D-90 #491

It's a bit far for me but someone in Dallas might be able to help. Try asking over on the Texas Rovers site.
Old February 19th, 2007, 04:42 PM
RoverChic
D-90 Source P.I.
02 D2, 13 E350 AMG, 11 Ford F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainviewrover
I Have A Safari RACK In Ferris Texas And Need Someone's Help To Grab It For Me. My Shipper Tried To Get It But The Guy Has A Dog And They Won't Go Back Until The Dog Is Tied Up. The Guy I Bought It From Says It Harmless. I Think He's Just Wants To Keep My Money And Hope I Forget About It. Can Anyone Help Me Out And Pick It Up? I Can Arrange Pick Up But At His Location Probably Not. Can Any One Lend A Hand?? Thanks
Where is Ferris in relation to Dallas? Send me a pm and I can see what I can do to help you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 23rd, 2007, 11:25 AM
mountainviewrover
MARK LECLAIR
95 Range Rover Classic

Registry
roverchic to the rescue. What can i do for you to pick that up? I have not had any luck other than you. thanks.
Old February 23rd, 2007, 06:20 PM
Hoosier
Chris Hinkle
More than I need

I work about 15 miles from there, but have no way of carting the thing to another location? Is it a full length for a SW - I'm assuming it is.
Old February 24th, 2007, 10:17 AM
mountainviewrover
MARK LECLAIR
95 Range Rover Classic

Registry
it goes on a discovery. it's light in weight. could be strapped to the top of a roof rack upside down. if you could help me out that would be great. i bought this in december. please get back to me if you can. thanks!!!!!!
Old February 25th, 2007, 09:30 PM
Shake
Bob Hanson AKA Two-Socks
Red 94 D-90 #428

Talking Dogs, Racks and RC

A dog??? Go over there with a hand full of firecrackers electric taped to oranges or baseballs, tennis balls. Dip the tennis balls in hamburger first and let them dry. See if that crotchety old bastard won't take his dog inside for five minutes. They can both be "Gummers."

Okay kidding aside...You have a contract? Email trail in writing? Call and Fax it to the cops in Ferris. All else is BS. Texas cops don't play. Have them pay him a visit. You might be able to have them meet the shippers at the house too.

Did you use Postal Money Orders to pay? Ever seen the Postal Inspectors in action? Make the FBI look like the Kinder Garden Cops. Yeah, let it be "other than advertised" or nonexistant.

I used to run a "Hobby" E-Commerce business. All I ever had to do was mention the Postal Inspectors. 30 days is what the seller gets to complete delivery of goods. (Don't quote me on that...I used to say it, but I'm no lawyer.)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions