Need odd part number 1984 Carbed V8 water pump - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old May 23rd, 2007, 10:47 AM
evilfij
evilfij
I have never seen a rover in person

Need odd part number 1984 Carbed V8 water pump

I need the part number for the old style water pump. I seem to recall that it has four studs holding the end of the snout to the pully. 1984 Carbed V8 CSW non-aircon viscous fan and has the "cold weather" air injection and preheater nonesense. SALLDHMV1AA are the first part of the VIN.

Paddocks and AB both sent STC487. This is incorrect as the pump fits but the pulley on the end is wrong. I would also just take the pulley if anyone had one or a used pump.

Ron
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2007, 10:17 AM
LRover
J. Michael McCaig
D90 ST, LR110, Series IIa, RRC

My parts book lists RTC6337 for the 3.5 non-air con viscous drive water pump up to 1986. I am using this same pump and I think I last purchased one from DAP if I remember right.

Mike

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
1984, part, v8, water, water pump