Need a Seat Cover recommendation - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 18th, 2011, 11:31 PM
Matt Taylor
1985 D90 TD5
Need a Seat Cover recommendation

So I am the proud new owner of a D-90. I'm looking to get some seat covers, because my 2 massive dogs and frequently dirty military gear has a way of messing up auto interiors. Can anyone recommend a specific brand or type? I don't need anything terribly fancy, but hate when you get seat covers that don't fit well. They always seem to wrinkle and come loose, and eventually tear. I've got 4 jumps seats I'd like to cover along with the front two seats. Thanks for the help

Old April 19th, 2011, 04:23 AM
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes
Specific Wet Okole will fit as well as Badger Coachworks, Land Rover branded covers, and some others that are escaping me at the moment. They should all have clips, straps, zippers, and ties to secure them around your seat bases and seat backs, although I've only used the Wet Okoles and Badgers. I don't know if Wet Okole makes jump seat ones.

I love my black Badger covers, but I've had a dog with white hair in the car on a few occasions, and the black is not the best color option for that.

Some pics of my Wet Okoles and Badgers to show fit if you scroll down this page.

bjf just installed a different color Badger on his seats that are better suited for a dog I'd think, just because it would mask some of the hair a little better.
Originally Posted by bjf View Post
I am talking purely from an aesthetics standpoint.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions