need 04' wiring diagram for AC - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old June 3rd, 2010, 09:38 AM
Overlander
mark kellgren
in between D's in an 04 D2

Registry
need 04' wiring diagram for AC

I am trying to troubleshoot a wiring glitch in my underdash A/C. Same style sold by RN (they don't have the diagram). Apparently it is a factory 04 A/C unit.

Anybody have the A/C diagram in PDF or JPG they can post or send me?

problem is my blower will now run when ignition is off. I'm suspecting the relay needs to be replaced, but I want the color schematic for the relay wires to see if the ignition lead is charged or not with ignition off, to rule the relay as the problem or not.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ac, wiring