NAS ST vs SD L188 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old March 12th, 2016, 03:26 PM
defenderholty
Russell
1985 LR Ninety 200tdi

NAS ST vs SD L188

I have a NAS SW cage that I was going to install in my 85'. I am thinking I''m going to go soft top instead.

Is the safety devices L188 cage close enough to the same dimensions of the NAS ST cage to use
a NAS soft top?

I have also been considering having a cage built. I was thinking I could use the A hoop from my NAS SW cage, but after looking closely at some pictures the horizontals seem to be a tad higher on the SW than the ST. If this is so my dimensions for using a NAS ST hood would be off?

Could someone with some experience with all of these comment?

-Also depending on how this goes I may have a great condition, complete take off NAS SW cage complete with rubber pads and all mounting hardware for sale.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 12th, 2016, 06:13 PM
defenderholty
Russell
1985 LR Ninety 200tdi

I got PM'd about the dimensions of the SW v. ST A hoop. So using the A hoop from the SW is out.

Now I am looking at the L188 SD cage. From what I can tell the L188 cage is for rigs with the bulkhead behind the front seats. Does anyone know if there is a SD cage for a tub without the bulkhead that has the NAS style A hoop?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
nas