NAS 110 stock spring measurement - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old November 17th, 2006, 10:20 PM
Devin W
Devin Walton
NAS 110 stock spring measurement

First post, so I'll give a brief intro. I just purchased a NAS 110 (#204) that was advertised here, but I'm not particularly new to the LR thing. I owned a D90 for about 6 years and sold it to buy a DII, which I've owned for about 4 1/2. I didn't modify the 90 much, but I did a lot to the DII in an effort to get similar off road capability to the DII, so my technical knowledge of the Defender is not quite as developed (I didn't have a chance to make as many mistakes!).

In any case, my question is this: Does anyone know the stock spring measurement on a non-modified (or at least stock suspension without a bunch of extra weight) of a D110? I've attached a pic that I clipped from Discoweb showing the measurement that I'm talking about for comparison. The point is that the vehicle came equipped with OME springs, but I don't really know what the lift is over the stock configuration and I'd like to be able to understand where I'm at with driveline angles, what lift to consider as far as radius arms that could correct caster, and also what direction I should go when I look at new springs.

Thanks in advance!

PS -- I searched but didn't find anything specific.
Attached Images

Old November 17th, 2006, 10:43 PM
109/110 ambulance-55 series I
I'd like to know this too.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

110, nas, nas 110