My 2cts on 2015 heritage 110's...
Got to drive one over Xmas in Europe for about 300 miles.... the Pro's
- she really goes 140km/h easy... I stopped at about 150km/h
- not as noisy as td5, 300tdi or v8
- 6 speeds rock
- fan works in all speeds
- crazy heater it's tropical in the truck even with the temp set to minimum warm , blower at 1 and 34F outside
- turning radius seemed like it was worse then any of my v8's
- seat position sucks, if you are tall like me you cannot look out the side windows
- not a fan of the plastic dash takes up too much space
- if you are over 6' you cannot get into these without longer seat rails, which then makes backseat useless
- no rear seats, only registered for 5 not 9
so because I barely fit in these, I'll stick to earlier dash versions . 300tdi vs 2015 depends if you like electronics ...
ok did I ramble enough ? the best part is by the time these are importable I'll be pushing 70 so I won't have to worry about something newer.