Muffler Size for 110 - Magnaflow - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old September 2nd, 2008, 07:03 PM
nimbusnic
nimbusnic
Classic Saudi Arabian 110

Muffler Size for 110 - Magnaflow

I am redoing my entire exhaust system, including having a new Y-pipe fabricated for my 110. I am going to replace the factory muffler with one from Magnaflow. I will be using 2.25" diameter pipe. What muffler size and configuration would you guys recommend? Should I go with a Magnaflow muffler that mimics the size and configuration of the stock setup (oval with offset inlet and outlet) or does this not matter? Are the center/center configured mufflers more efficient?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags