Mud Defender Tunnel Tray - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old November 24th, 2014, 10:45 PM
D90rovin
Mike
95 NAS SW

Thumbs up Mud Defender Tunnel Tray

Just wanted to post my quick review on this nice product.
Always nice to have extra storage in the D90 so when one of these trays came up for sale locally, I decided to try out. Install couldn't be easier. I have my cup holders on my tuffy center cubby mounted to the back side so the tray fit easily and mounted in about 30 seconds.
It adds convenience and now I can stow my phone while I'm driving where it used to slide off my Tuffy.
I did notice that for drinks, the cup holders are a bit shallow and would be better suited for longer trips of straight driving. More than a few times I have had a cup or water bottle tilt when I took a turn too sharp. The Tuffy cup holders are deeper so I'll continue to use those around town.

The tray also looks nice and makes the D90 look a little less spartan. Really happy with the purchase and would recommend.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	107488  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 25th, 2014, 09:58 AM
solarguy
Abraham Bell
1985 Defender 110 Tithonus
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by D90rovin View Post
Just wanted to post my quick review on this nice product.
Always nice to have extra storage in the D90 so when one of these trays came up for sale locally, I decided to try out. Install couldn't be easier. I have my cup holders on my tuffy center cubby mounted to the back side so the tray fit easily and mounted in about 30 seconds.
It adds convenience and now I can stow my phone while I'm driving where it used to slide off my Tuffy.
I did notice that for drinks, the cup holders are a bit shallow and would be better suited for longer trips of straight driving. More than a few times I have had a cup or water bottle tilt when I took a turn too sharp. The Tuffy cup holders are deeper so I'll continue to use those around town.

The tray also looks nice and makes the D90 look a little less spartan. Really happy with the purchase and would recommend.
I feel the same way. I like it a lot.
Old November 25th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Uncle Douglas
Doug Crowther
A defender in every driveway-motto
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
I have both the lt77 version in Trey's 110 and the r380 version in my 130. I like the lt77 one better because it actually screws down to the tunnel.

Dividing Creek Imports
Worldwide Vehicle Shipment and Importation Service
Restoration & Modification work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
defender, mud