Moving steering/seating over. - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old November 28th, 2008, 12:26 PM
ajh
Andrew J. Hutton
1993 Defender 110 200TDI

Moving steering/seating over.

Has anyone done the work to move the seats a little from the doors? I got tired of getting nerve damage in my shoulder in the D2 so removed the B-Pillar cover and that gave me enough room but obviously on the 110 the B-Pillar cover isn't filled with open air. I need to do the RHD-LHD conversion next month and was thinking I could just mount the seats an inch or so in from the edge and then do the same with the steering column when I move it over... would this work or is there something more complex to it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Parts & Accessories Imported Weekly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Like us on Facebook for a discount on parts!

- Handmade Soap ideal for Mechanics!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
vin