More 110 fun - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old November 6th, 2006, 04:30 PM
evilfij
evilfij
I have never seen a rover in person

More 110 fun

Anyone know how hard it is to put a dormobile top into a 110 top or have some sort of directions? I think I can see how it works but I am not 110% (hehe) sure.

Other option would just be to run the series roof and series glass but I am worried the wipers would not fit.

Ron
Advertisement

Old November 6th, 2006, 11:17 PM
pcarey
Peter Carey
'93 NAS Defender 110 #322

Haven't a clue, but I still harbor dreams of doing it one day, so let me know how it goes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old November 7th, 2006, 12:52 AM
jbgunner
Jeffrey Bender
1995 NAS D90

Dormobile

Ron ...I have not done this myself but I know a guy here in Portland who did it to his 2002 D110 he crated in and built up. He said it was a pretty scarey thing making the cut but once he did he said the installation was not bad and pretty straight forward. Of course I cant find his name right now in my little black book of Rover guys but I'll make a few calls and get him online if I can. Stand by to stand by. JB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 7th, 2006, 07:47 AM
ECR
East Coast Rover Co.
Just Defenders, nothing else.
D-90 Source Vendor

Go for it. I have plenty of 110 roofs that I'll sell you cheap in case the first one is a "test".

I do not check PMs. Call or email if you need something.

ECR is not a parts source. We are not in the mail order business.
Old November 7th, 2006, 12:41 PM
DJ Menasco
DJ Menasco
#500/500

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgunner
Ron ...I have not done this myself but I know a guy here in Portland who did it to his 2002 D110 he crated in and built up. He said it was a pretty scarey thing making the cut but once he did he said the installation was not bad and pretty straight forward. Of course I cant find his name right now in my little black book of Rover guys but I'll make a few calls and get him online if I can. Stand by to stand by. JB
Hey Bender. I didn't know you lurked on here!

I couldn't find Jim's email either. It's probably in the PCRC list if you've got it handy.

DJ
Old November 8th, 2006, 10:20 AM
evilfij
evilfij
I have never seen a rover in person

"Go for it. I have plenty of 110 roofs that I'll sell you cheap in case the first one is a "test"."

Sounds good Mike.

I may have to stop off and make a shopping trip when I am in NH to pick up Janey. I need a bunch of weird little stuff like a 4.2 chip, 110 roof, a million stock hinges, 110 SW rear tub and pretty much anything else I can fit on/in a 110 and you will let me have cheap :-)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags