Mechanic in or around NH - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 24th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Dennis Lynch
94 D90 #699
Mechanic in or around NH

I am looking for a good mechanic. I live in Manchester NH. Don't bother suggesting LR of Bedford, they suck. I don't have any major problems yet (knock on wood), I just need to find someone reilable and willing to work on my rig when it breaks (because I know it will).
Thanks to all

Old August 24th, 2006, 03:20 PM
David Marchand
'97 D90 SW Arles
Matt Browne at Overland Engineering in Eliot, ME.

Old August 24th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Giampaulo Cinquegrana
95 DI SR Extreme Kit - 94 RRC LWB
D-90 Source Vendor
I also recommend Matt but if for some reason you can't get to him there is a place I've used in an emergency. I can't remember the name of the place but it's a few blocks north (on Front Street) of the Hooters across the river. The deal with imports (MB mainly) but they are good with Rovers also. Last year I drove up to our office in Manchester and my water pump started to fail. I called AB to see who they recommended in the area and they told me about this shop. They took me the same day and had the truck ready by the next day (just in time 'cause I was leaving the next day).

Good luck.
John C.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions