measurements on d90 soft top? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old August 31st, 2005, 01:00 AM
SAM O'Connor
Question measurements on d90 soft top?

firstly hello to all...i am new to this forum

i have a little problem , i am putting my 90 in for a exo/internal cage (similar to one of the safety devices no. RBL1817SSS) t'row morning (about 16hrs time) but i don't have my soft top yet.

i have noticed from photos of the soft top that there are small areas behind the top of the door corner on both sides, which i presume are for running the cage through to in behind the back of the seats?

i was hoping to use thes to make the penetrations from exo to internal? but i was trying to avoid taking a guestimate as to their exact location and size?

does anyone have a factory soft top (clear window on side, 'alpine window' above this) that may be able to give me some clearer idea on their location and size?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

90, d90, soft top