Lug Nuts don't fit?! - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 25th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43
Lug Nuts don't fit?!

I removed the steel wheels from my 110 to send out to be sandblasted and powdercoated and was going to leave the truck on a set of tornados I had layin' around. I know that you have to have the alloy lug nuts but the alloy lug nuts are a different thread size than the 110 studs. I thought someone had told me that all you had to do was to use the right lug nuts and a spacer if you want to be able to run the center caps. Do you have to swap studs too or are there two different thread size alloy lug nuts available?

Thanks in advance guys!

Old May 25th, 2007, 03:56 PM
1997 D90 ST #1444
Site Team
There two different thread size alloy lug nuts available... The RR, D1 and Defenders have a larger Stud, but the D2 and P38 RR are slightly smaller. I had an old set of lug nuts from my RR 4.6, that I wanted to put on my 90, but they would not work.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions