light/ windshield issues - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 12th, 2004, 01:05 PM
jperakis
James Perakis
94 ST

Question light/ windshield issues

so i get my truck back from the rhino liners and only the head lights and left rear turn signal work, not to mention there is some weird glaze on the winshield that just doesnt want to come off. Its not a fuse issue and windex didnt fix the winshield, so i dont know where to begin. HELP!!!

thanks,
James Perakis
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 12th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Eric Siepmann
Eric W. Siepmann
1997 Defender 90 SW

Try paint cleaning clay on the windsheild. Griots Garage or Waxoyl makes them.

EwS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 12th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Hans
Hans Haase
The D-90.com Lab Rat

Well, the wiring all comes together in the inside of the truck behind the speaker on the passenger side. That's the first place I would check. Also, I'd check the switch. Don't forget that most of the wiring also comes together at the hazard light switch. What about all the marker lights around the headlights and the ones on the body side... those working?

Regarding the glaze on the windshield, try scraping it with a razor blade (DON'T use a razor on the heating element if you have a SW with a rear defogger)

-Hans

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
My 100k stopped odometer fix

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brace for impact, I'm in a "modifying mood". Massive thread count inbound.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ht