LHD Heater Mounting Question - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 26th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Tony Lawson
1986 D110 ex-200tdi to be 6BT
LHD Heater Mounting Question

I'm in the middle of my LHD conversion. Mounting the heater, I ran into a question:

There are 4 small studs on the top of the heater that the mount bracket attaches to. Depending on which pair you use, the heater slides left or right on the bulkhead as the mount bracket attaches to the existing bolt holes. Trouble is, I have my wings off, so I can't tell which location is proper. All the way right looks like the blower motor will be well tucked under the wing, but too much so?

Obviously, getting it in the right location affects where I cut my bulkhead hole and the proper fitting of the inlet duct. Any insights appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	27090  

Old April 26th, 2010, 10:53 AM
109/110 ambulance-55 series I
hmmm. I will take a look when I get home.

If you want to look yourself I could bring my truck by this afternoon. I'll send you an email.

maybe someone else can chime in though.

Old April 26th, 2010, 02:39 PM
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor
I have never seen that before. Where was it when you got it? I will take a look for you.
Legend in My Own Mind.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

heater, lhd, mount