Defender Source Forum banner

last few questions on my 200TDi swap

Tags
200tdi tdi
5K views 33 replies 8 participants last post by  BostonAndy 
#1 ·
Looks like i'm on the last few items to sort out before the truck is ready. Over the past week or so I've attempted to find the correct part numbers needed. I have found some of the numbers but want to make sure they are correct before shelling out $$. Others I have been unable to find a correct number. Hope someone here can help.

The Engine is the Defender 200TDi if for some reason the needed parts are different from a Disco 200TDi.
  • Intercooler/Radiator frame bushings. These are the small bushings that attach to the small nubs on the top & bottom of Rad/IC. I believe 8 are required. I found 572312 but this seems to point towards a 300TDi.
  • Both oil cooler lines.
  • Heater matrix coolant hoses. I believe I need BTR445 & BTR447 for the matrix that has the 90 degree downward bends. Truck is RHD.

Ill probably have a few more items once I get the rest of the truck together later today. Thanks in advance on the help.

#34 ·
Looks like I "Finished" the 200TDi swap. Did a beer run and forgot to tighten the battery terminals. ground popped off and I coasted down a side road. Other than that, all the grit and grim is burning off and making some good smells.
I ordered ESR281 and the early style radiator adapters. Worked like a charm. Now to find ESR280 to get rid of this questionable pipe that came with the engine.

Intake/IC pipes are a mess, but functioning, as I was sent Disco parts.

A huge thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way! I owe a few rounds of beers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.