LaSalle products for 90 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 2nd, 2004, 05:19 PM
Chris Cox
Chris Cox
94 D90 SW, 300tdi
LaSalle products for 90

I know that some of you have bought LaSalle products for your 90's. Just wondering what you guys think of their stuff? Anybody bought the Alpine light surrounds for the headliner (can't imagine what they do)? Also, has anybody bought the side trim panels for the rear of the truck? They look OK, but wondering if genuine are better?

Old October 3rd, 2004, 08:34 PM
I have never seen a rover in person
They are really nice. I don't have any but I have seen them in person and they are great. when dormy 110 is at that stage it is what I am getting.

*not legal advice*
Old October 4th, 2004, 07:59 AM
David Marchand
'97 D90 SW Arles
I've got their headliner. It's extremely nice.

Easy to clean and will never sag. It was an absolute pain to fit as it was designed to work with a hard top without all of the NAS roll bar brackets and support, as well as the sunroof. So I had to do lot's of cutting and installing, cutting and installing. I still need to button up my sunroof trim. But overall, I'm pleased with it. If you get their headliner, or anything that your applying that may be different on a NAS truck, remain patient and devote som time to fitting it.

Also, they say not to se a jigsaw when cutting. I can't see any other way of cutting it. I used a dremel, and that sucked. I broke down and used the jig saw and it worked perfectly fine with a very fine tooth blade.

I bet their door panels are nice.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions