Ok - Figured I would post up...
1. CLEAN Vehicle underneath, all nooks and crannies - with a toothbrush if Galpin is involved
2. Crossmember comes out
3. Exhaust comes off
4. Disconnect driveshafts at LT230 - not at Diffs
4. Disconnect LT230 linkages and wiring - sorta depends on vehicle - but Defender ROW have one wire for diff lock
5. Disconnect hand brake cable - take off the cable, not the bracketry (mistake we made)
6. Remove PTO cover (round cover) from LT230 and remove input gear - should pull out easy - inspect bearings & teeth - ensure all looks good
7. Unbolt LT230 and lower - a few niggly ones, but not too bad - only about a 70lb lump, so can be handled singly
8. Unbolt LT77 mounts and ring bolts to engine with it supported by trans jack - keep a jack on/under engine - it helps with removal.
9. undo Clutch cover and take off
10. remove clutch plate
11. unbolt flywheel (if that is hard then rebolt the cover and use it to beat on and lever the flywheel out - it can be sticky (assuming you are replacing the cover of course)
12. Inspect the main seal - leaks? Replace - no leaks - leave it
13. Take off the motor mount brackets from the frame - easier to reposition everything
Replace all parts with new ones in opposite order.
Note when reassembling the gearbox and TCase - put them together on the ground and ensure serviceability, set up linkage etc to ensure it all works. Then either take off the TC or if you feel tough and have enough hands put them both up together.
It think I got everything - others may post up corrections - additions