JAOT: Just another overheating thread - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old July 10th, 2010, 12:30 PM
kolvedic
Bill Lewis
1995 White SW 339/500

Registry
I think mine is in the mail. I ordered it on thursday. See how it works and let everyone know what I think.

thanks for the heads up though!
Advertisement

Old July 13th, 2010, 04:17 PM
kolvedic
Bill Lewis
1995 White SW 339/500

Registry
I took the truck out today because it is warm out and it is still overheating. Although it seems to keep it cool for a while, if I have to go up hill at all, it will creep to 210+. It is in the 90s today. Not sure where to go, I guess maybe get a flow test done?
Old July 14th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110

Quick note, these replacement clutches that I buy at Auto Zone are made in Germany, why are they still crap? hmmm

Robert Deniro
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 22nd, 2010, 06:34 PM
kolvedic
Bill Lewis
1995 White SW 339/500

Registry
Ok. Final update. I was using one of Pendys clutchless set ups and still having some warming problems. I took the original radiator, flush it both ways with water and replaced the new RN one I had put in. Now the engine runs at 190 and doesnt move. I took her out all day in 85 degree temps and tried everything to get it to move and I couldn't.

I am going to drive it for a while before declaring victory, but I am wondering if the new radiator has a flow problem?

----

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
overheating