Is adding air to a car that never had air (european defender) a ridiculous mess. - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 30th, 2010, 01:52 PM
Neill Thornton
1984 D90 300 Tdi / 1965 Series IIA
Site Team
Originally Posted by GYM View Post
Please list the 'few' spots where there is traffic in SoCal.
Well, since you want to make fun of it, I will attempt it.

LA is a mess. So I just consider that one big traffic jam. But 405 and 5 downtown in particular. Don't know well enough to say.

SD is the 5/805 merge during rush hour. 805 and 5 South between Sorrento Valley and Chulajuana during afternoon drive. 8 East past Waring in the afternoon, especially if there is a wreck.

15 To/From Vegas on friday and sunday afternoons.

Old December 30th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Neil McCauley
Neil McCauley
94 ST, 97 ST, 93 110
Originally Posted by bjf View Post
Neil which car needs ac work? I went through the 110 if you need to know anything.

Auto is not needed in la as far as I am concerned. No matter what you do it is still an 84 defender not a lexus
It's for my 94, well the ac does work, per se its just that its dosen't work very well, I just want it to work better, because the AC on my 97D90 works ALOT better than the one on my 94 and since I already have it on might as well make it work its best right? I'm sure I'ill need to buy parts. The AC on our 110's are all wierd, vacuum operated switches etc, totally different system, not even in the passenger footwell. That dosen't work either.

A guy told me one time "don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat from around the corner"

Robert Deniro

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions