Intermittent Wipers Acting Strange - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old October 19th, 2007, 06:35 PM
cellulararrest
Chris Snyder
1994 D90 #614 | '07 L322 SC

Intermittent Wipers Acting Strange

So driving out in the rain today with the intermittent wipers on I started to hear a bit of a grinding sound in the dash in conjuction with the wipers slowing down. I switched them up to normal (constant) and they worked fine. Now sometimes when I put them on delay they just run constantly instead of having a delay.

Is there something that controls the delay of the wipers that could've gone bad? The grinding didn't sound like gears grinding... More like a relay of something of the sort.

Any ideas?

- Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ac