Interesting electrical situation - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old August 16th, 2009, 01:01 PM
mightymg
Lane Farka
97 D90, 05 LR3, 95 RRC LWB

Interesting electrical situation

OK well this is what happened, i finally got the fuel pump ground fixed so it was working and runnin great, all the gauges and dash warning lights worked perfect..
Well yesterday afternoon i was putting in the center console, and after i got it in i went to start it and i had nothing. So i started messing with all the wires to see if i unhooked something or blew a fuze but nothing, everything was great..

I noticed that when the key was in the on position i had no warning lights, i also noticed that if i held the key in the crank postion for 5 seconds it would crank and start.. BUT>>>>> while its running i have no dash warning lights, or gaugs, the only light that is on is the battery light..

AHHHH! I dont get it...

Help please!

95 RRC LWB-- DD
97 D90 37 " krawlers, coilovers, beadlocks, stretched
05 LR3 - Mamas/ tow rig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Moab rally vids 2010
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 16th, 2009, 04:08 PM
revor
Keith Kreutzer
Old beat up 110
D-90 Source Vendor

Fuse 17

Big, Red and ... aaa Red..
Old August 16th, 2009, 04:14 PM
mightymg
Lane Farka
97 D90, 05 LR3, 95 RRC LWB

keith wins again!

95 RRC LWB-- DD
97 D90 37 " krawlers, coilovers, beadlocks, stretched
05 LR3 - Mamas/ tow rig

- Moab rally vids 2010

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
electrical