Inter-communication headsets? - Page 3 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old March 8th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Manimal
Carl Jonsson
1995 NAS D90 #219
Site Team

I installed the Peel & Seal yesterday. It is pretty much the same thing as Dynamat with one exception. It is much stickier. This can be good/bad depending on how you look at it. On the bright side, it will never come off. Bad thing is... it'll never come off. It is really hard to reposition since its so sticky and it leaves residue unlike Dynamat. If you want to save $ and is ok with this then its a good choice because its essentially the same thing as Dynamat only cheaper and stickier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellymoe View Post
My truck was seriously noisy when I bought it and could not hear what people were saying in the back seat and had a hard time hearing the passenger in the front seat. I bought a roll of Peel N Seel which is cheap substitute for Dynamat but it works great, $98 for 100 square feet. I covered everything, roof or headliner, bulkhead, transmission tunnel cover, floor, footwell, doors, seatbox, hood. The change is night and day in both noise reduction and reducing heat transfer through the bulkhead. This was a easy cheap solution I performed 4 years ago, I dont remember what a noisy truck is like anymore.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions