Installing A/C in an ROW 200 tdi Defender - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old September 6th, 2014, 02:49 PM
isleofbones
Mike Deery
1984 D-90

Installing A/C in an ROW 200 tdi Defender

Hey Guys-
I love my '84 defender w a 200 tdi. I've spent a lot of money over the years (new doors, refurbished / waxoyled frame, new interior, soft top, new paint, etc.) Now, having contracted severe asthma over the last few years, I need to have A/C in my vehicles. My choices consist of the following: having A/C installed in my beloved truck, purchase or trade for a discovery with A/C [preferably a 200tdi as I love my diesel], sell my defender and go over to the dark side (buy a Jeep with A/C). My truck has a low mileage discovery 200 tdi conversion that was done to perfection. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA IF A/C KITS ARE AVAILABLE FOR MY ROW DEFENDER AND WHAT THE COSTS FOR MATERIALS AND LABOR MIGHT BE? ACTUALLY, THE MATERIALS ARE MORE IMPORTANT AS I HAVE ROVERTEK DO ALL MY LABOR, SO I CAN GET THE COST FOR LABOR FROM HIM. Thanks for any help you can offer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 6th, 2014, 02:57 PM
javelinadave
-
-

No need to yell. Both Urban Land Cruisers in Atlanta and Rovers North sell A/C kits. Give either of them a call.
Old September 6th, 2014, 02:58 PM
leastonce
Jason England
D-90 White 95 SW #65
Site Team

Registry
DONT shout and try searching ...there is a least one thread that details installing AC in a 200tdi
Cat Camping Collective founding member and Chief Executive Officer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 6th, 2014, 04:43 PM
isleofbones
Mike Deery
1984 D-90

Thanks very much. That's good news. I appreciate the help.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ac, defender, tdi