1) Get your Installation/Instructions page up and running with links to specific Badger lines
2) Repacking tips and instructions and storage/stowage of tops (like how you ship them)
3) Tips for washing seat covers, tops, windows, etc.
4) PayPal access link for smaller order items (seat covers, etc.)
5) UPDATED PICTURES that actually work.
You don't even have the black seat covers up on your site yet and they look awesome.
6) More details regarding each individual product. Materials, zip configuration, all that good stuff. Load that puppy up with pics. Additionally, the ability to blow up/explode the pictures, to see them in more detail.
7) A newer picture of you doing your thing in the warehouse
8) A picture of my truck.
I could have sworn I had more, but that's all I've got for now.
------ Follow up post added October 5th, 2011 02:59 PM ------
9) Every NAS truck color with each color you offer your tops in. That's a big one I'd think.