I'm stuck with the fuel system - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old July 8th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Tomass80
Tom
Defender 90

I'm stuck with the fuel system

Hi guys,

So, I have a 200tdi 90 which I'm currently doing as a project and have got a new chassis which has the TD5 mount at the back to accommodate a rear tank.

I bought a plastic tank for the rear and bought a fuel pump (WQB100430) but it has no diagrams to which is the feed or return, can anybody shed any light on this please?

Also in the pump, I'm presuming the blue wire would be the live and the black is the neutral , is that right?

So then I have the pipe work to fit, so if there is any experts out there could you please advise me if i have this right;

WJP107950 - goes from the tank to the sedimentor.

WJP107960 - is the two main pipes, one from the tank to what I believe is the metal stub off the injector pump?. The second pipe I think goes from the sedimentor to the lift pump (not sure if that is right and if it is which side of the lift pump it would be)

ESR395 - I believe is from the injection pump to the fuel filter again positioning I'm not sure of.

ESR394 - I believe is from the fuel filter to the lift pump, again positioning I'm not sure of.

If anybody could help with any of this it would be most appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 8th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Tomass80
Tom
Defender 90

So after much research I have found the only picture that could give me a half a chance of solving my dilemma.

In the picture you can see two arrows, does anybody know if the one pointing up goes to the stub from the fuel injection pump or is it the one pointing down?

And which one is the return?

Many thanks

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
fuel