Ignition switch - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 9th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Ignition switch

The 90 went almost a whole 6 weeks without a problem! The ignition switch is dead, car tries to turnover but when I let go of the switch it turns off.I attempted to change the electronic part of the switch. I pulled the switch out ,the metal piece that fits in the slot of the electronic switch also came out stuck in the slot.I pushed the piece back inplace and put another electronic switch backin. When I tried to start the 90 nothing happened even when I played with the switch.How hard is it to change the mechanical part of the switch? Anyone have the same problem before?

Old January 10th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Mike Hippert
94 D-90 Grinding Rover
Hey George, long time no see hope this helps!

Don't forget to Search first then ask questions later! The loose nut behind the wheel

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions