Ignition Help - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 19th, 2015, 01:41 PM
Baird M. Gehring
1997 D90 ST #1558
Ignition Help

This might be a long shot but I am looking for some sort of diagram/cut away of the ignition switch on my D90. I have had the worst time getting the two screws that hold the switch in place out and disassembled the switch in order to get it out. I've replaced this switch before and have taken apart these Lucas switches and put them back together. This time I'm wondering where this tiny spring and tooth inside the switch go? Please see pics. Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Lucas Ignition Switch inside.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	89.2 KB
ID:	121182   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1031.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	121183  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions