I know I can do better - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old April 28th, 2015, 10:42 PM
scrubs
henery

I know I can do better

I know I can do better at wiring on the 110

What aftermarket "Auxiliary" fuse box with relays is popular to use? After Sundays wiring I again tried very hard to not make a rats nest but it always ends up looking so slopy after I'm done.

The new harness was very professional in every way,all wires marked and in line, it was a shame to me looking at what was so nice to start with and what I ended up with.

I read everyone's add on's seeing rows of switches and wonder how it's done behind the pannel to keep track of this wire n that wire then.....what's the fuse pannel used for all of this look like where'd they find it

If anyone knows of a link to a toutural please share.......I really suck at this and know i can do better but haven't any guidelines to follow or common names to purchase the needed items to better

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 28th, 2015, 11:59 PM
scrubs
henery

not busted........maybe it was worded wrong in title, now corrected

auxiliary fuse panel with relays.

Thanks for catching that for a better responce
Old April 29th, 2015, 12:21 AM
scrubs
henery

Yea figured that but good catch
Looking for something like the cooper bussmann 15400 but can't much out about it.
Everyone here has extra lights and bellls n whistles , just looking for a easy to wire panel that can look better than what's going on now to my eyes.
Painless has been mentioned so has dick creek i think it was called.
seen a vendor who sold junction boxes but not a relay setup that got me thinking to do better.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions