Help! Accidentally touched two wires while installing carling hazard switch, car died
So this is dumb I know, but I had the car on while messing with installing a new carling hazard switch. Accidentally touched two of the wires, they sparked, and the car died. The car makes no noise when I turn the key now, and the AC and radio also do not work. Interior lights work fine, as does the clock and cigarette lighter. I check the fuses I thought it could have blown but there are all fine. Hopefully someone can lead me in the right direction!