Heater fan amp draw - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old April 3rd, 2010, 08:26 AM
mark kellgren
93' NAS 110- #234
Heater fan amp draw

I'm doing math on my electrical components to make sure I don't overdraw the alternator on the peak days (at night, off road, in the cold, in the rain...) where everything is being used. I have quite a few electricals, and the heater fan is an unknown. I'm not talking about fuse size, but actual draw at setting 2 (high).

Anybody have that info? Haven't had much google luck looking at recorded amp draw for Defender electrical components.

Old April 3rd, 2010, 09:12 AM
Robert Klima
IMHO the easiest way to find out is to remove the fuse and connect an amperemeter instead...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

fan, heater