Headlight problems - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old May 31st, 2012, 08:12 AM
cgalpin
Charles Galpin
'94 D90 ST, '63 SeriesIIA
Site Team

Registry
Just to make sure it's clear I had a hard copy of both diagrams sitting right on the truck the whole time, open on that page. Sometimes you can lead a horse to water but...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2012, 09:22 PM
ipgregory
Ian Gregory
'97 D90 ST #1008

Registry
Crazy that the switch didn't fix it the 1st time? Maybe both were fried and when you replaced the LS1 it still needed the new LS3 as well to fix?

I hear you on the relay. I just wanted to point out it does exist even if it isn't anywhere worth a shit in the circuit. I still consider there to be no 'effective' relay in there...

Thats why I have put new wiring in with relays in place of the stock on mine.

Edit - just re-read and you put the new LS3 in after the new LS1 ansd still no worky? You have the 'spirit' of Lucas in that one my friend...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
ht, problems