Handbrake shoes thickness - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old April 6th, 2009, 05:51 PM
CDNRover
Jeff Labbé
110 Ex-Mod FFR 200tdi

Registry
Handbrake shoes thickness

G'day!

I'd like to know if any of you lads can tell me the thickness of the handbrake shoes. There's a locale brake shoes man that will fit new bands on my brake shoes but I need to know the thickness so it will fit back to it's place.

Thanks alot!
Jeff

Follow-up Post:

Did I mention the handbrake's for a LT77 tranny with a LT230 transfer box from a 110? Can be helpful!
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
brake