halfkit/tonneau - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old May 13th, 2008, 07:39 PM
raychel batts
raychel batts
1995 defender

halfkit/tonneau

I am getting mastercraft rubicon front seats and a mastercraft back bench seat installed in my 1995 defender. I am interested in the badger half kit/tonneau combo, but i am afraid this will not work with the mastercraft bench seat. Is the height of the back restgoing to be a issue? Has anyone had to deal with this? Any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks, raychel Not to start another thread, but i will have some stock parts for sale when this project is through. PM me for info
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 13th, 2008, 08:15 PM
themaxx
Ade
94 ST

Registry
Do you know if the Mastercraft bench seat folds down? If it folds below the height of the tub sides...you should be good to go.

You could always ask Badger if he could make a custom cover, something that would 'pocket' the back rest...similar to how the full tonneau covers the head rests on the front seats.
Old May 13th, 2008, 10:04 PM
raychel batts
raychel batts
1995 defender

I do not believe it does. Thanks for that suggestion. I will e- mail chris at badgers and see about the possibility of getting a custom cover.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
kit