Good mechanic/shop in the Redbank/Shrewbury area? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old May 20th, 2015, 03:19 AM
CJ Szpila
1998 D1 /1994 Defender
Good mechanic/shop in the Redbank/Shrewbury area?

I have had my Defender about 2 years now, and since the day I got it the brake pedal is real "hard." I live in Tinton Falls NJ, a block or 2 from Shrewbury, can any one recommend a good (trust worthy) shop in the area I can bring it to, to have them check it out? Thanks for the help in advance. E-mail me if you do;

Old May 20th, 2015, 06:09 AM
Don Bunnell
'86 110 3dr ST
Try Tommy at Foreign Cars in Fair Haven. Not cheap but he works on Rovers all the time and his mechanics have a lot of experience with NAS vehicles.

Old May 20th, 2015, 06:27 AM
William Skidmore
1994 D90
Just to be clear, i was not bragging. i was calling you a pussy. Ren Ching
There is nothing as permanent as a temporary fix. JSBriggs
Old May 21st, 2015, 05:31 AM
LRC Customs #003 D110 Soft Top
I would take it to Mayo auto by the red bank train station before foreign cars for your brake issue. Reason 1 - you can drop off and they'll likely fix it that day. Reason 2- more reasonably priced. With Foreign you can likely expect your truck to sit a couple days which means I'll get to take a look at it whine I drive by. For more surgical Rover stuff I would definitely go to Foreign cars.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions