Fuel system questions? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old February 4th, 2007, 06:04 AM
Tamer Adel
Talking Fuel system questions?

I was wondering if some one can help me with a no. of questions?
I have a 1984 V8 landrover 90 in Holland.

It has two carbs that gives me a lot of problems and I need to replace them together with the manifold with a single carb. I already have the part no for an edalbroke carb and maifold, however, the summit racing site that i am planning to purshase from says that these edelbroke carbs fit only from 1987 models on and I was wondering if some one has a pervious experience with this?

would they fit on the 1984 landrover or not?
I also need to change the fuelpump any suggestions and part no.?
and there is a talk about the need for a mouting prackets for the change, any info?
and finally can i do this all by myself or i will require pro. help?

thank you very much.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions