Fuel Pump Replacement Time Already? Help Me Confirm. - Page 3 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old September 10th, 2014, 11:33 AM
Rick Mabus
95 D-90 ST
Replacement here we go

Well I ordered all the necessary parts to replace the fuel pump While at it I ordered a new filter, and relays. The filter might not have been touched in 13 years. I also bought two new fuel relays.

That said, I am going to try really hard to clean out my fuel tank while it is down. Any tips or ideas on how to do so? The best option right now, is to drain the tank, and simply wipe it down with clean rags. Also I was going to go ahead and try to blow out the fuel lines while the filter is removed. Is that a decent idea? If so any pointers? I was just going to use compressed air and giver a go.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

ac, fuel