Fuel lines ... - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old September 2nd, 2007, 11:36 AM
Retrofit
Pat
1984 110 CrewCab 200Tdi

Fuel lines ...

I presently have the truck down to the chassis and engine with all new ancillaries and steering, and I am looking at the fuel lines and thinking that I might want to upgrade from the cheap plastic ones to stainless steel braided ones, and hopefully biodiesel compliant ones.

I have stumbled upon these guys and wanted to know what is the diesel communities' (and every one else for that mater) take on this product to replace the fuel lines.

http://www.paragonperformance.com/fu...ne%20hose.html

Thanks allot !

Pat

Kirk Lazarus, Tropic Thunder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
color="Red">CanadaOverland.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 2nd, 2007, 02:46 PM
JimC
Jim Cheney
NAS 110 #145
Site Team

Registry
I have paragon performance brake hoses (from back when EE sold them) and they are fine. They made a clutch line for me and its crap. Real ugly work and would just never hold fluid.

I have classic tube brake lines (from ECR) and they are super-quality, and I know they sell fuel lines too. I didnt go with their fuel lines because I wanted a twin-tank set-up, so I made my own from Swagelok components.
Old September 2nd, 2007, 04:36 PM
TDI Guy
Randy
2015 LR4
D-90 Source Vendor

Registry
I have ECR Brake lines as well and they are a work of art. I would use there fuel lines.
Advertisement

Old September 2nd, 2007, 05:23 PM
Retrofit
Pat
1984 110 CrewCab 200Tdi

Well ...

I guess I will have to give ECR a ing then ! I don't know if they can help me or not, the truck not being an NAS and all but you never know. I also liked the fact that I would be able to route my lines where I want etc... and it would also be easy to add an extra fuel cell and all.

Thanks !

Pat

Kirk Lazarus, Tropic Thunder

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
color="Red">CanadaOverland.com
Old September 2nd, 2007, 05:59 PM
Stmpede
Andrew Najarian
'93 NAS D110 #43

You could always go with Aeromotive or Russel Lines from summitracing.com if you want to be able to route them where you want etc. That is what I am thinking about doing for mine.
Old September 2nd, 2007, 06:56 PM
Hoosier
Chris Hinkle
More than I need

I've done a couple vehicles with AN fittings and braided steel hoses. The tomcat has braided hoses for everything - fuel, brakes, oil coolant lines, radiator lines, and ARB lines. They work great and are easy to build and route. The problem is the AN to LR fittings interface, but I worked around the issue with a little imagination. Pegasus Racing and Summit Racing.
Old September 3rd, 2007, 06:36 AM
budz
sal gorriceta
various rovers

chris, any pictures? thanks
Old September 3rd, 2007, 08:00 AM
Hoosier
Chris Hinkle
More than I need

Lots of photos, what specifically? Fuel lines? PM me an email address. I store photos uncut - tomcat jpegs are about 430K apiece

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
fuel