Fuel line part - ESR-2751 OUT OF ORDER - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old April 20th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Roverchef
Jake K.
95 D90 SW

I guess he feels it's better late than never.....and the asshats just keep grow'n!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 21st, 2011, 12:42 PM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

Hey Jake-

You're really out there, good luck with the shop!

British 4x4 is great, it's just the drive / towing that is a pain. I need to bring it out there for a true tune up one of these days! I refuse to bring it anywhere in Tallahassee at this point.

The trucks been running fine without the new part, it was ebonics-rigged enough to keep it running safely. I just figured it was time to get the part.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old March 26th, 2012, 10:32 AM
norros
Nicholas Orros
1995 NAS D90 SW

Just got a call from Daddy Rovers North himself... and was told that this part is no longer being produced by Land Rover. They apparently just got the bulletin from LRNA. Fabrication is key now, per their instructions.

British 4x4 in Jacksonville, FL - I will be calling you this year ...

Or maybe ECR will make some... someone needs to. This is a dangerous part to be left undone... doh.

Peace.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 27th, 2012, 02:34 PM
wcampbel@nas.edu
Bill Campbell
1994 D-90 ST

Are these the two soft lines that bridge between the pump entry and the steel lines?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
fuel, part