Front wheelarch liners - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old January 11th, 2015, 10:24 AM
Timothy Homewood
Defender 50th going topless
Front wheelarch liners

Hi, I putting the 50th back together after painting. One of the body shop guys disassembled the front wings..I just have to put it all back together. I have these rather sad looking foam/plastic sheet front wing liners which I had not noticed before. Given that I have not ordered new ones and these look so rough, are they needed?
Cheers, tim

Old January 11th, 2015, 05:13 PM
William Ficner
1997 110 csw
If you mean the ones that go between the metal wheel well and the plastic liner, I don't think they are needed. They just cut down on noise. I've been looking for replacements myself and can't find them. I've been tempted to cut some new ones out of closed cell foam.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions