front end moves - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old September 18th, 2005, 04:40 PM
jimmy salmon
jimmy salmon
94 D90 AA Yellow

I trailerd my truck back from CO and it stood for two weeks,last monday i drove it.Waiting in line at dunkin donuts i turned the steering wheel and the front end moved but not the wheels.Knew the shocks were shot changed them today,compressed the old ones and that where they stayed,truck now sitting higher.Checked the panhard rod seemed ok.checked tire prssure 6psi aired up to 28psi everthing ok now.Turning wheel with no pressure tires stay still, rims moves and front end .Am i the only one or does everyone air up straight away

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions