Front and Rear diffs interchangable? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old December 24th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Leo Hardy
1993 D 110
Front and Rear diffs interchangable?

Can anyone tell me if the front and rear differentials in a 1995 Defender 90 are interchangable? In other words, can the front diff fit in the rear axle housing and vice versa? Looking at them I can not tell a difference between them.... If they are different, how can I tell which one is which? These are stock factory open differentials.... took them out and forgot to label them as to front and rear...

thanks in advance

Old December 24th, 2003, 03:11 AM

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

diffs, fs