Freaking HOT (temperature) Interior - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old August 3rd, 2013, 07:02 AM
rd10014
Ronnie
1993 NAS D110

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davis View Post
Joshua-- you crack me up-- really enjoy your contributions. Been fun, dig? I laughed when I read that about the arm rests. Happened to me a milllion times and I have psoriasis on my elbows and cracks in the arm rests=total sucks. Tell ya what, I'm gonna pick up some more buffalo hides in the real near future and I'll recover yours. Real leather, particularly buffalo leather, will solve all your ills. Here is mine converted to leather--- just a scrap I had, along with my buffalo briefcase/messenger bag. I'm gonna recover mine with the buffalo, so you can either a) have my leather or I can recover yours in buffalo at the same time. No charge or anything, just cause its my birthday and I like to give a gift on my bday. You can go black-- but it will still get hot-- not nearly as bad as the plastic crap-- or more brown, possibly tan if I can find a good uv/stain resistant coating that ain't crap to the planet.

You'll dig it, for sure. And my ACL surgery is on aug 23rd, so I'll have some down time to get it in. I hand stich, old school double needle, single thread...probably will never wear out :-). Pm me, I'll need your board to recover (or send you mine.
Very nice.

------ Follow up post added August 3rd, 2013 07:03 AM ------

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjfslaughter View Post
Did the 110 leave?
The 110 will be picked up today at 2PM lone star time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 3rd, 2013, 08:44 AM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykortman View Post
As far as the car heating up in the sun. http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHURHOLD-SYN...item35ca2c58c6
I thought that was a mobile fluffy toilet seat for camping for a second. Good idea though!

------ Follow up post added August 3rd, 2013 08:51 AM ------

Quote:
Joshua-- you crack me up-- really enjoy your contributions. Been fun, dig? I laughed when I read that about the arm rests. Happened to me a milllion times and I have psoriasis on my elbows and cracks in the arm rests=total sucks. Tell ya what, I'm gonna pick up some more buffalo hides in the real near future and I'll recover yours. Real leather, particularly buffalo leather, will solve all your ills. Here is mine converted to leather--- just a scrap I had, along with my buffalo briefcase/messenger bag. I'm gonna recover mine with the buffalo, so you can either a) have my leather or I can recover yours in buffalo at the same time. No charge or anything, just cause its my birthday and I like to give a gift on my bday. You can go black-- but it will still get hot-- not nearly as bad as the plastic crap-- or more brown, possibly tan if I can find a good uv/stain resistant coating that ain't crap to the planet.

You'll dig it, for sure. And my ACL surgery is on aug 23rd, so I'll have some down time to get it in. I hand stich, old school double needle, single thread...probably will never wear out :-). Pm me, I'll need your board to recover (or send you mine.
Woah Chris, that looks awesome! And very generous, thank you.

------ Follow up post added August 3rd, 2013 08:52 AM ------

Quote:

Woah Chris, that looks awesome! And very generous, thank you.
Old August 3rd, 2013, 12:04 PM
kellykortman
kelly kortman
1994 land rover defender

Registry
yeah, instead of a lambskin seat cover just buy a piece to cover the center, it does work well. you can go feaux too. and the blanket in the back does work too. good luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 16th, 2013, 01:26 PM
rijosho
Joshua
1995 Black ST - Rhinolined edition
Research Assistant/Eagle Eyes

Registry
Holy shit! Outside temp is 76 degrees, but the Tuffy is 160!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1182966127.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	407.9 KB
ID:	77780  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
interior