frame question: can it be pulled at all - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old August 5th, 2015, 08:48 PM
defender1844
Amit Likhyani
95 D90 Soft Top Estoril Blue 6.2 LS

frame question: can it be pulled at all

I've got one section by the rails that is off from previous damage. The previous rails were welded to the firewall and that's how the previous owner was able to sort of make it look like everything lined up and I didn't catch it on an inspection. On me. After replacing the bulkhead and rails it looks like the frame is off by a half inch in that section where the seat base bolts up under the right seat.

it's a box frame so I suspect the answer is no but can the frame be pulled at all?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 6th, 2015, 08:22 AM
Capt Milks
Mike
Defender V-8, Defender 2.25

Yes, a good frame shop and do it. It is hard to do without the right tools yourself.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions