Finding D-90's at Land Rover Dealers????? - Page 2 - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old August 24th, 2008, 09:22 PM
AmityD90
Gery
1987 ROW D90

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cred
Dendy
You are the man! The Pics of the truck look great. It needs a little TLC and a few extra mods, and some small cosmetic stuff but it is a great find for us. Rock ware bumper and sliders, down south skid plates (I think, yellow in color) My wife saw the first couple pics that Kelly sent and said, "That's our truck." Looks like I will have an arles our driveway soon.
Thanks for the awesome tip. Dealing with Kelly has been fantastic. Put my deposit down Friday. Paperwork should be in the mail and in my possession this week.
I owe you a beer the next time I come down to Nashville! I do some lectures at Meharry from time to time. I look forward to meeting you sometime in the future and thanking you in person.
Thats great news Cred!!!
Your going to have to post some picts when you finally have her!

BTW Keith - Cred will probably be taking her off road (just a hunch )

Gery
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 24th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Cred
Clarence
1994 D90 #1057

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by snurp
If you have any questions feel free to give me a call. I bought the D-90 from Land Rover Nashville about a year ago. Liked it so much hated to take it off road, so bought a heavily modded Defender to take on off road trips. Ended up with five cars again for two people, so decided the least used defender had to go. Put Southdown guards all around in yellow and a Outback winch on it and had an extensive seal job to stop most of the leaks that the D-90 is famous for. You got a good truck, the one time I took it off road was the last. It was just to nice to beet up in the woods. Thanks dendy for passing on the word.
K Kuboske
Snurp
Keith,
I would love to talk to you about the truck. I have a few simple questions since this is my first defender. Kelly told me you have taken great care of the truck. I am glad to be getting such a good well cared for 90. If you have time give me a call 815 791-7812 or PM me with your number. Thanks!

Follow-up Post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmityD90
Thats great news Cred!!!
Your going to have to post some picts when you finally have her!

BTW Keith - Cred will probably be taking her off road (just a hunch )

Gery
I am sure to take a lot of pics when i finally have the truck.

I am real happy about this one!
Old August 25th, 2008, 04:25 PM
snurp
Keith Kuboske
94 D90 ST Arles Blue

You can call me at 615.478.8909 anytime over the next couple of days if you like..be glad to answer any questions you have. Went by the dealer today to say goodby and take a few pictures and man do they have it looking good...glad to know it is going to a good home. Look forward to talking with you.
Keith

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
90, d-90