Finally heading out west....... - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Join the Defender Source Community Today

Old October 4th, 2006, 02:11 PM
97 D90 LE
Finally heading out west.......

I'm going to be heading to Colorado/Utah from Florida on Oct. 14th. I'm going to try to do the drive straight through with minimal stops, it may take longer in the 90 but I plan on making it to Boulder on Mon the 16th. I'm going to visit my youngest brother who is attending CU Boulder for a day or two. From there I really have no plans......I would like to get some good trail rides in as well as experience some of the nightlife. So if any of you who are located in the CO/UT area and would be up for a ride or even pointing me in the right direction it'd be appreciated.

Old October 4th, 2006, 02:22 PM
94 Defender 90
Have fun

Hope you have a great time. Let me know how long and unconfortable it is in the 90. I have wanted to do it but have been dragging ass since its such a small truck. I am about 6'2 so its a leg issue

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions