Fault Code Help (please) - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old September 8th, 2012, 04:42 PM
kinetic
Kinetic Adventures
TDI's

Fault Code Help (please)

Tried asking this on the VDO gauge thread, but figured I'd put it in a new one and see if anyone has a solution to this: Fault code is Vehicle Speed Sensor, and has been popping up since I switched to a VDO speedo on my '97. Somehow, the vehicle speed sensor is no longer sending the speed to the ECU (at least that's my guess anyway). It seems others have gone through this too, but couldn't find a solution from the link below. There is one post of changing the wiring a bit to the VDO, and cutting power to the VSS, but it's not spelled out that well, and am pretty much at a standoff with my code reader. Thanks so much in advance

Aaron

http://www.defendersource.com/forum/...ad.php?t=30383
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions