Exmoor seat fit? - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old May 25th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Allan Kardec
Beau Lamour
95 D 90

Exmoor seat fit?

Has anyone had any experience with either the Elite or the Mesh seat in a Defender with an NAS (D-90) cage? I'm pretty tall and have to run the seat all the way back so I've been wondering about seat width, fit, etc.

Great site and Thanks!

Kardec
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2012, 12:32 PM
grnrvrs
Paul

What's tall? I'm 6'3" and no probs. Some like the extension rails.
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:16 PM
Allan Kardec
Beau Lamour
95 D 90

I guess the better question is -- If anyone actually has the Elite or Mesh seats in a NAS D-90. Can you tell me if you get full rearward extension? I guess that's dependent on rearward tilt but, hopefully, you get my drift.

I'm considering one seat or the other but have been wondering if they were designed with the NAS cage in mind. Since I put the seat all the way back, I want to be sure that the Elite and/or Mesh are not wider or deeper. If they were they might hit the interior section of the NAS cage before they have been run back as far as they can be.

I'm 6' 4" I use extension rails on the stock seats, though I'm not sure I really need them. It's been awhile since I put them in.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Rocky
Chris
72 + D1 drivetrain

Defender seats were designed with the Uk style rear bulkhead in place. The removal of that BH has been the best benefit to long legged owners.

I don't know about the brakes, only their unreliability.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
exmoor