exmoor jumpseats - Defender Source
Defender Source  

Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Old November 18th, 2004, 08:05 PM
rustydefender
Russell Newton
97 D-90 sw

exmoor jumpseats

I came across these jumpseats looking through a LRO the other day. I like these seats because they look more comfortable and they do not have the metal support bar underneath meaning I could put stuff under the seats when they are folded down. Anyone have these, or know about them? The only problem looks like the high backs might restrict visibility a bit. Here is a photo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	seat.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	1906  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 18th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Disco_Stu
Stuart
2000 DII

I bought four of these for our 94 ST, to match the front seats. They are pretty comfortable, then only thing I noticed was that you sit kind of high, especially if you have a top on. Most people over 6' will have to duck their heads. Also we had to make our own straps for the seat (to hold them in the folded up position) because the stock clips only hold on side so they tend to fall halfway open. They are open underneath when in the down position. As for the visibility, it does block visibility when lane changing a little.
The seats are nice though, the center section is a fabric just like the XS style front seats, which help keep them from making you sweat so much.

-Stuart
Old November 18th, 2004, 09:15 PM
rustydefender
Russell Newton
97 D-90 sw

Talking

Thanks Stu I don't think I will have quite as much of a headroom issue as i have an sw.

Disco Stu: - "Disco Stu doesn't advertise."
- "Disco Stu has uzo for twozo."
- "Disco Stu should disco duck."
- "Disco Stu loves disco music."
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 18th, 2004, 11:47 PM
Buckon37s
Buck
Re-Fendered 90

I wish those had been around when I bought mine.

BUCK Wild Racing
Driver: Me
Co-driver: Pat Quirk
Team 911

Rover Tracks
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PSC
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DJ Safety
West Coast Rovers
Reel Driveline
Made it further than half of the other guys, but the Hammers won.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Defender Source > Defender & Series Technical Discussions > Defender Technical Discussions

Tags
exmoor, seats